• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Tundra Fog Lights

mtrodrig84

I was changing the oil in my 2000 Tundra today and noticed there are empty plugs right next to the fog light covers in my bumper. My truck did not come with the lights but obviously are pre-wired for them. Anyone have any suggestions where I can snag a couple? I would also need a switch on the inside of the car - I'm assuming I would have to replace the light switch connected to my steering column with one that has a Fog light switch built in? any help appreciated. Thanks!!

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I was changing the oil in my 2000 Tundra today and noticed there are empty plugs right next to the fog light covers in my bumper. My truck did not come with the lights but obviously are pre-wired for them. Anyone have any suggestions where I can snag a couple? I would also need a switch on the inside of the car - I'm assuming I would have to replace the light switch connected to my steering column with one that has a Fog light switch built in? any help appreciated. Thanks!!
The lights aren't too hard to find, try trdsparks.com and check with jamie. The switch is probably available also but if it's like my '07, it's not cheap, they wanted close to $100 for the switch and wiring harness to make it work!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
You might also need a relay so the fog lights will turn off when you cut your bright lights on but the guys at sparks can help you out

Related Content You Might Like: