• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Trucks vs. The Big Three

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
In the past decade, it seems to me that many people are opening up their minds and realizing the power and capabilities Toyota packs in their line of pick-ups and many more people are buying Toyota Trucks. However, there are many people that when it comes to pickups will not give credit to anything that is not part ofthe big three out of Detroit (General Motors, Ram or Ford). What surprises me is that Toyota offers just as much if not more horsepower and class-leading interior space in their Tundra pickup. What do you think? Will we keep seeing this trend in people opting for a Toyota Pickup? I think so, with more impressive styling than the others who wouldn't take a closer look? Or does it just come down to are you a GM guy, a Ford guy, a Dodge guy or a Toyota guy (or gal) regardless of style, power or quality? Any thoughts on this topic.
toyota vs big3.jpg

Mastergunz1371

100 Posts
I went from a full size Ford F250 diesel to the Tacoma because I wanted a smaller truck, because of I did not use the Ford for its intended use. Toyota has the best small truck on the market.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
I love the concept of a smaller truck. You get better fuel efficiency and still decent towing and hauling capabilities. Sad to say, I bet many full-size trucks owners don't use the trucks for their intended use.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
In 2011 I was looking for a new truck, Im not a 100% biased towards any manufacturer, but I have owned more Toyota trucks and Jeeps than any other brands. They fit better in the past how I use a vehicle.
I chose a 2011 Silverado for a few reasons:
Ive never found a Toyota seat that was real comfortable on a long trip, driving my chevy is like cruising around on my couch.
I have never liked the body style of the Tundra line, I needed a full size truck for towing and room, not liking the appearance knocked them out.
I still own 2 Toyota trucks, a 99 Tacoma and 91 deluxe, neither is stock anymore but their still great trucks.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
I would definitely agree about the Silverado feeling like sitting on a couch. The 2014 model evens takes it up a notch with an even more comfortable interior and it feels almost like a big sedan if you ask me.

Related Content You Might Like: