• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

TOYOTA COROLLA S SEDAN 2010. Automatic.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
TOYOTA COROLLA S SEDAN 2010. Automatic. Classic silver metalli. $17,995. Toyota of Elizabeth City. 252-335-4301.

More...

Gifford

I thinks The 2010 Toyota Corolla compact sedan rides well and is fuel-efficient in base form, but is otherwise unremarkable.

rayjhon740

Cars that are good in the snow with good MPG?

New England means lots of snow. AWD is preferred; Automatic or Standard doesn't matter; 4-door is necessary (Hatchback, Crossover, Sedan..etc. whatever); I just need something with good MPG (30+ combined) and that won't be dangerous in the snow. I want at least a 2000 maybe even younger (2006, 2008, 2010?) and it needs to be less than $22,000.

Really, though, any general suggestions/opinions/personal experiences would be great!

I currently drive a Subaru Legacy Outback and I love it! Gas mileage isn't too great, though, since it's a 1996, but it's a trooper! Love the sturdiness and confidence in the winter weather, the amount of space (folding down the seats is a great option!), and little things like heated seats and such make life nice.

So far, suggestions have been:
Toyota Prius (40 MPG--but good in snow? Not sure.)
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Camry
Subaru Impreza (2012)
Honda Civic (Hybrid?)
Honda Insight (kinda ugly, though)
Honda Accord
Hyundai Sonata or Elantra

If you have any personal experience with these; I'd love to hear it. I've been checking out edmunds.com, fueleconomy.gov and so on.

I won't be purchasing this 'til the spring time, however.

Thanks!

anvelopa iarna

Related Content You Might Like: