• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

This Is Why You Don't Txt And Drive !!!!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Wow - that's crazy. I remember seeing this on the news a couple days ago. At the time they didn't know what caused it. Bet that guy wished he could have a do over.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Oh the driver of the truck, got out after the crash saying, I'm so sorry, I was texting. 13 people dead, because he was TXTing, and he is so sorry.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Texting, talking, or anything related to distracted driving is not worth it. You see it all the time around here. Most will say they are a professional at texting - so not to worry. Yeah right!

Kayin

Definitely not worth it!! I used to be guilty of doing it, but the more and more that comes out about the consequences...man...my safety and the safety of others is worth waiting that 10-20mins to respond...

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This sucks. Wish people would at least put a headset on and do a phone call instead of texting while driving. Even voice to text technology would keep your eyes on the road 90% more. Makes me wonder what the world is coming too.

carton33

This is unbelievable! How much did he text? 10 minutes straight? Because it seems like he was distracted a long time. I'm surprised he even lasted that long before he crashed...

Related Content You Might Like: