• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Seek suggestions for front end body work / electrical

4Xtruck

I'd like some help to determine how I handle the body repair work on my truck. I have a 1994 22re 4X4 extended cab. I've attached some pictures of my truck and the new front section I took from a 1993 V6 4Runner. There are some differences, and I'd like your opinions on which options make most sense.

The 22re doesn't have an A/C condenser fan but the 4Runner does. Would you recommend I just remove the fan to cut down on reduced airflow through the radiator, or can you help me learn how to hook up the electrical connections (if possible)? There appear to be 3 electrical connections (the fan, the drier and what may be a thermostat near the bottom of the A/C condenser).

The 22re has the power steering lines running in front of the A/C condenser, while the 4Runner doesn't. The A/C drier is also in a different location, making it more challenging to run the power steering lines in front of the condenser. How do you recommend I handle this?

0810141345 - Copy.jpg
0814141035.jpg
0814141034.jpg
0814141034b.jpg
0814141034c.jpg
If you'd like closeups of anything, just let me know. I'd appreciate all the input you can offer.

4Xtruck

I've decided to just remove the fan. I'll extend the power steering lines and mount the cooler where the fan was.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I done 2 front end swaps like this from 4 runner to trucks.
The first one was exactly the same layout on both vehicles, no problems.
The second was like yours and we made the same decisions you did.

Related Content You Might Like: