• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Second Toyota....first Tacoma And Love It

James W Johnson

Hey all, new to the site, I`m James and live out in the country west of St Louis, was a volunteer firefighter for forty years, fine art photographer, fire and police dispatcher full time, and like to collect rocks and minerals. Purchased a 2010 Double Cab 4WD Tacoma back in June and LOVE IT !!! Getting 23 to 24 mpg on the highway on a consistent basis and plan to change to all terrain tires in the next few weeks, either Cooper AT3`s or General Grabber AT2`s, haven`t decided which yet. I drive mining roads and gravel roads alot when collecting minerals, as well as snowy and icy roads in the winter. Plan to keep this one for a long time, most comfortable ride I have ever had, sure beats the 07 Colorado I traded for it.

09 Truck in Front of Blast Area.jpg 14 Coved Wall Behind Truck.jpg

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
You've clearly got some skills with the camera! Welcome tothe site, that's a great looking truck! Yeah, these trucks are very comfy aren't they?

James W Johnson

Thanks guys, appreciate it. yes been photographing for about 40 years. :) one of my many hobbies. Decided on the Cooper AT3`s yesterday, had them on my Colorado and prob the best tires I have ever had.

James :)

Jarred

100 Posts
Yeah, great choice for Cooper tires, they wore like iron! Post up some pics with new tires one, enjoy the board!

James W Johnson

will do Jarred and I feel the same way about the Coopers, plus they are the best tires I have found for driving gravel roads...I am on alot of gravel roads and mining roads when I am out collecting rocks. Will be getting my Cooper`s on in about 2 weeks, have to go to Arkansas first and get some more quartz crystals. :)

James W Johnson

Hey have my new Cooper AT3 tires on the truck now...feels much more solid on the road now too....cannot figure out how to post a photo of it with this message so will see if I can change my profile photo instead.

Related Content You Might Like: