• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Pricing 1993 Toyota 4wd Truck For Resale Advice

Jan4x4

TTC Chicks
I recently inherited a 1993 Toyota Regular Cab 4-cyl, 2.4 liter manual 5-spd 4wd truck with 175,300 miles on it. It is red and has a shell. It was lovingly cared for by my father in law and is in terrific shape, very clean and with full maintenance records. Blue book says it is worth about $2,992, but when I look around my so cal area, there aren't any vehicles to compare it to for price. Some beat up trucks with way more mileage are selling for 6-7K, but they aren't in as good a shape as mine. How do I go about determining a ball park price for this to sell it? Any advice would be very appreciated!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Do just like you are doing - compare what you have to others in your area. Adjust the price accordingly. Won't hurt to start higher then lower price a bit if you have to. Sounds like a nice truck!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
The true value is what a prospective buyer will pay for the vehicle.
You as the seller can put any price you want on the vehicle, the buyer will then have to negotiate the price to a level you can both agree on.
Just because sellers in your area are advertising those prices doesn't mean their getting those prices.
I've seen more than one seller asking ridiculous prices and listing the same vehicle for months. How long do you have to sell this vehicle?

Jan4x4again

TTC Chicks
Thanks for the help! I am Having trouble logging on! I had to make a new account just to post this. It won't recognize my password, and it won't send me an email to reset it! Any suggestions?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thanks for the help! I am Having trouble logging on! I had to make a new account just to post this. It won't recognize my password, and it won't send me an email to reset it! Any suggestions?
I can reset, send me a messsge, or check your spam box.

Related Content You Might Like: