• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Prehistoric

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Haven't seen one of those model trucks in a long time. Thats the model that got me started with Toyota trucks.
I bought a brand new 82 4x4 right after my first Westpac cruise in 82, almost paid the truck off before my second Westpac cruise in 83, ex wife let it get repo'd while I was deployed, so I bought a brand new 83 4x4 and managed to keep it a year before the new for 84 bodystyle of a 4runner convinced me I deserved a new truck.

Haven't seen one of those model trucks in a long time. Thats the model that got me started with Toyota trucks.
I bought a brand new 82 4x4 right after my first Westpac cruise in 82, almost paid the truck off before my second Westpac cruise in 83, ex wife let it get repo'd while I was deployed, so I bought a brand new 83 4x4 and managed to keep it a year before the new for 84 bodystyle of a 4runner convinced me I deserved a new truck.
I'm glad to see somebody liked it, it was worth posting. This old truck has been sitting out on the street , for a long long time. It has a old Hobie cat catamaran sail boat hooked to it.. ....
The sailboat is in the same condition as the truck.
Yeah, historic tags on er.....
But she just might prehistoric

Related Content You Might Like: