• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Old man winter is putting up a fight.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Schools closed tomorrow already. We've had days in the 70s and 80s over the last few weeks. Now it's frozen here.

Screenshot_2015-02-23-01-08-02.png

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Mmm, sounds terrible, I might need to extend my trip here in Hawaii.

TDave

100 Posts
Well, at least you're above 0, we've had about -15 wind chills the last few days. Colder than a pagan's supple breast.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Made the boys shovel the driveway. They crashed at bedtime with very little fuss after a couple hours of work out in the sub 30° temps today.

20150223_165426.jpg

Everything in Dallas Fort Worth is shut down and my gym had a pipe best so they shut down for a full day. Kids are off school tomorrow and looks like more snow is headed our way.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Last night on the way to work saw these 2 motorbikes travelling and they are touring by the looks of gear on them. It was -29c when I took the pic
image.jpg

Attachments

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
wow. Just crazy winter. We had a very mild winter overall with the exception of a couple of short cold snaps. But it's SNOWING again now.

I'm in Arlington Texas at a Starbucks and it's snowing outside again. Let me see if I can get a pic.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Pics are not coming up on my camera on my laptop/tablet, but that's ok.

DunkinDog

Cold as heck by me! I am shivering and I am inside! I think it is going to start warming up in April though. Once more month to go!

TruckOn

This old man needs to kick rocks lol

I fell on my side yesterday walking up the driveway to get the mail. Needless to say, I have a few nice size bruises on me. Skinny legs and falling on them don't go well together.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
That's why I would never live in a traffic congested area. I hauled through Chicago frequently 25 years ago(holy crap i getting old!) and don't miss that traffic at all. Worse than Chicago was Toronto. A waste of your life in traffic. I always avoided rush hour traffic,,,either take a nap or find
post-10789-0-62667200-1424982937.jpeg
some form of entertainment.

Jarred

100 Posts
Keep safe out there guys, I just watched couple of accidents due to slippery road.

Related Content You Might Like: