• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Members ~ Welcome to Toyota Truck Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This is a brand new site, so I want to welcome the two members who joined up today. Welcome to the site. Post questions, comments or anything that you want about your Toyota Trucks on here.

Thanks for signing up!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
There are a total of 10 members on the site now. That's pretty good for only being in existance for one week. I'm curious how everyone found out about this website.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Well, I'm glad that you found this site. Hopefully in the near future this site will expand and a lot more users will find it.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Well, thanks for joining up to the club. I hope to turn this site into a small group of Toyota clubs to help people talk about their toys!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok,we're making a move to get a lot of content down now, thanks to everyone for all their hard work! We're moving and shaking now.

danny hovater

89 truck blower motor

anyone familar with changing out the fan blower motor on a 1989 toyota truck. thanks in advance.
by-the- it is a good truck 263000 miles and still strong.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
anyone familar with changing out the fan blower motor on a 1989 toyota truck. thanks in advance.
by-the- it is a good truck 263000 miles and still strong.
if your are talking about the ac blower it shouldnt be too hard to do it should be behind your dash but dont quote me on that.

by the way welcome to ttc

BluVudu

There are a total of 10 members on the site now. That's pretty good for only being in existance for one week. I'm curious how everyone found out about this website.
I was getting bored with yotatech and just typed in Toyota truck club in google and this site popped up. Thanks for starting the group up... it's a lot of help to a yota newb like me lol

kodathegreywolf

New Guy Rfom Raleigh, NC

I just did a google search for Toyota Truck Club and this site popped up. I am new with Toyota's, I just got one from a friend and have made it a project. I'm sure this site will help me alot, I'm glad to have found it.

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I just did a google search for Toyota Truck Club and this site popped up. I am new with Toyota's, I just got one from a friend and have made it a project. I'm sure this site will help me alot, I'm glad to have found it.
Welcome from Va! What kind of Toyota do you have?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We are listed now as the #3 site on Google for the term "Toyota Truck Forum". That's a good position to be in. ;-)

Misprint

Hi I am new here, I just posted one thread and I am so proud of it. lol I drive a Tundra, it's been with me for a couple of years. Haven't encountered any type of problem, hopefully I won't ever since I maintain the truck well.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Hi I am new here, I just posted one thread and I am so proud of it. lol I drive a Tundra, it's been with me for a couple of years. Haven't encountered any type of problem, hopefully I won't ever since I maintain the truck well.
Welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: