• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

ToyotaPeppers

Hello everybody, just bought my new 2013 Tacoma, had a Chevy truck and few Honda SUVs in the past, but this is the first Toyota. I'm looking forward to learn a lot about it on here and will try to share my knowledge with you where I can. I don't have big plans for mods for the vehicle yet, but already started to personalize it a little. I just took a delivery of a set of WeatherTechs which I ordered last Friday, and planning to go to the nearest body shop to get the windshield wipers replaced (already hate the squeaking sound those things produce!). I keep browsing the web for first mod ideas and reasonably priced parts, so if you guys could recommend me several reputable places to go, it would be highly appreciated. I like the 3" side steps by this manufacturer, what are your thoughts on them? Just not sure, if I could install them by myself.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome and congrats on your 2013 Tacoma. Share some pictures if you get a chance.

Related Content You Might Like: