• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Member, Own A 1989 2wd In Very Good Condition, Only 75000 Orig Miles.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome aboard.
What parts confusing you? Maybe one of us can help

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is a grate forum, with some grate people, If you ask, we will be glade to help you. As for posting, just click the forums tab, ( top left) then pic the category that close fits your post. If nothing does, then click TTC Coffee shop. Once you are in any forum, you will see a tab in the top right corner that says post new thread. Click that and post away. At the bottom left of the post box is a tab that says upload a file. Click that and upload any pics. I am on a few other forums, and I find that they are all close on the format. Once you nav through a few times, it will be second nature.

poppiechip

Welcome to the forum. This is a grate forum, with some grate people, If you ask, we will be glade to help you. As for posting, just click the forums tab, ( top left) then pic the category that close fits your post. If nothing does, then click TTC Coffee shop. Once you are in any forum, you will see a tab in the top right corner that says post new thread. Click that and post away. At the bottom left of the post box is a tab that says upload a file. Click that and upload any pics. I am on a few other forums, and I find that they are all close on the format. Once you nav through a few times, it will be second nature.
Thanks Kenny , just read and will try soon .Appreciate your help

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Ok so let me help you. Just click on the tab on the top of this page, that says, forums. (top left, gray tab) Then click on the tab that says Toyota T100 truck forum, and click on that. ( this is on the left side of the screen, about 1/2 way down on the left, but you need to scroll down to see it) Then click on the tab that says, post new thread. This is a tab on the top right of the screen. This is where you will post a new thread asking for on your T100. Once you are on here for a while, it will be an easy task. If you have any questions just ask, and I will try to help.

gene

Welcome!

Forums can be confusing at first, but most of them are very similar, once you get used to it.
I too am new here. I have a 91 pickup, with 125,000, I guess you have me beat!

Tell us more about yours, engine, manual or auto, etc.

Confusing to post on this site am a new member

Related Content You Might Like: