• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Member From West Virginia With '10 Tundra

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome from VA Dave. Have to post some pictures of your Tundra sometime.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, let's see some photos of your truck when you get a chance. You can upload straight to this thread using the "upload a file" option, or "add media" to the garage or gallery.

Dave

Welcome to the site, let's see some photos of your truck when you get a chance. You can upload straight to this thread using the "upload a file" option, or "add media" to the garage or gallery.
I am in to mechanics but computers and the way they work are not my strong point, but I will look into it. And I am from West by God Virginia, not Virginia as was stated in an earlier post.

Dave

Welcome from VA Dave. Have to post some pictures of your Tundra sometime.
Truck is just stock, can't afford to fancy it up, my retirement was as a result of injury, so I can't earn any money to supplement my retirement. Thanks for the welcoming,

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Truck is just stock, can't afford to fancy it up, my retirement was as a result of injury, so I can't earn any money to supplement my retirement. Thanks for the welcoming,
Sorry to hear about that, hope you can get around with the new truck.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
When I get this one sold I am stepping down to a Tacoma, wife can't hardly step up, into this one anymore
Yeah, that's a big truck for sure. You could go the route of power extending steps. :)

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
If they were not the price of used car I would have considered it.
Yeah, what up with used car prices? It used to be that a 6 year old used truck with 90k miles and mid level trim cost like 7500. Now 12 year old junk with 200k miles sells for 7500.

Dave

Yeah, what up with used car prices? It used to be that a 6 year old used truck with 90k miles and mid level trim cost like 7500. Now 12 year old junk with 200k miles sells for 7500.
That, and 90 K use to be a high mileage car, now it's a low mileage car.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I went to cars.com to make this point and there is ONE good deal on there, it's an 11-year old Tundra with only 109k miles for $8000 ... private party! Huh. The one below it is more of what i've been seeing in that 7500 to 8000 range ... it's a 14-year old with about 150k miles for 7500. ugh.

upload_2016-5-1_20-39-46.png

Related Content You Might Like: