• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New member from New Hampshire

USMC Vet

Hello ! New member here from southeast NH. I am retired, and have zero computer skills. That doesn't make me all bad though, does it ? Bought myself a new Tacoma 4wd access cab last week. First new truck in a while. Hope to learn a lot, & make some new friends here.
USMC Vet

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
Nice to meet you! Welcome! Hope you're enjoying your new truck!

USMC Vet

Thx for the welcome! Modifications, if any to the Tacoma, will be mild. This old boy learned many years ago that the engineers who design these 4wd rigs, give us a pretty good product as is. I wish I had back all the money, blood, sweat & tears I had poured into "improving" many of my 4wd's. I'm not saying that some of the mods are not fun, but they can be pricey & heartbreaking.
This is just one old boys opinion. Everyone is welcome to his own.
Have a great day.
Semper Fi USMC Vet

USMC Vet

Thx for the welcome! Modifications, if any to the Tacoma, will be mild. This old boy learned many years ago that the engineers who design these 4wd rigs, give us a pretty good product as is. I wish I had back all the money, blood, sweat & tears I had poured into "improving" many of my 4wd's. I'm not saying that some of the mods are not fun, but they can be pricey & heartbreaking.
This is just one old boys opinion. Everyone is welcome to his own.
Have a great day.
Semper Fi USMC Vet

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
That's a good point. Most people don't need many or even any mods done. Stock is good for a huge percentage of people.

Related Content You Might Like: