• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Exhaust !

Jarred

100 Posts
You'll gonna love it. Met a guy here with his 2015 Tundra and that Borla system and it gives a good harmony. He mentioned about Volant which is another good exhaust kit but Borla suits his style.

Broken in yet? :)
no not yet, family health issues right now to take care of. I have not driven the truck since the exhaust has been installed. The truck has 105 miles on it since I bought it 3 months ago ! I bought my EGR fender flares and they are being painted as we speak and should be installed sometime next week !

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that. Post some pics up here when they get installed.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Post some pics up here when they get installed.
I will, I bought the bolt on style flares and I spent about 2 hours with a dremel tool polishing each stainless bolt to get that chrome look, they came out excellent. I am old school and I like chrome, lol !

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I will, I bought the bolt on style flares and I spent about 2 hours with a dremel tool polishing each stainless bolt to get that chrome look, they came out excellent. I am old school and I like chrome, lol !
What type of attachment did you put on the dremel? I've got one but and the dremel kit that I got has some type of polishing bit but i'm not sure that I've ever tried it.

Related Content You Might Like: