• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Need a new grille

SharkRider

100 Posts
A tractor trailer just flung some debris at my truck and put a nice hole in my 2013 Taco grill! Recommendations for a good looking aftermarket replacement that won't cost a ton? Pics would be helpful!

James

100 Posts
I would check on Craigslist. There are several ways you can search nationwide. I use www. craigsnationwide.com.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've never heard of craigsnationwide before. What is that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Jarred

100 Posts
hi this is a N FAB kinda pricey ...but I like the looks and its a very easy install...View attachment 4887
That's a pretty good set up with bumper plate. How you get those fender and front end trimmed? Just talked to a guy last week on a mini yota meet up with this beautiful 2012 Taco with sharp looking grille. He mentioned T-rex grille and check them out and pricey but looks real sharp:
T-Rex Toyota X-Metal Grille
This one with led bar on:
Toyota Tacoma 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma, TORCH Series LED Light Grille 1 - 20" LED Bar, Formed Mesh Grille, Main, Insert, 1 Pc, Black Powdercoated Mild Steel - Pt # 6319381

wmg

That's a pretty good set up with bumper plate. How you get those fender and front end trimmed? Just talked to a guy last week on a mini yota meet up with this beautiful 2012 Taco with sharp looking grille. He mentioned T-rex grille and check them out and pricey but looks real sharp:
T-Rex Toyota X-Metal Grille
This one with led bar on:
Toyota Tacoma 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma, TORCH Series LED Light Grille 1 - 20" LED Bar, Formed Mesh Grille, Main, Insert, 1 Pc, Black Powdercoated Mild Steel - Pt # 6319381
Fender was Just unbolt the original and bolt it up ...grill required some minor cutting with a sawzall

Related Content You Might Like: