• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

mirror controls

charlie

i just got a new 2012 tundra crewmax..love the truck...loaded etc..looks like the one on the first post 2012 tundra.but i dint understand why they didnt light up the mirror controls , the seat postion settings and some of the window controls on passenger side...or is the dealer not telling me there is something not right.need someone to check there`s and tell me if mine is ok....thanks for any help.

Last edited:

jtanner

Congrats on your new truck. What color did you get? I'm not that familiar with Tundra so sorry, I can't help you. But I'll try to ask around.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Not all of those light-ups are needed. You only need them from time to time, and once you get used to the controls you really don't have a need to illuminate them. Just my $.02.

How do you like the truck overall though?

charlie

I love my truck...2012 black plat/crewmax.fully loaded on options...i would like to have the cold air intake system...it has the rail system in the bed of the truck along with a liner. i added a Bakflip cover and a bed rug inside. installed a gate inside bed that adjust to any location. and finialy added touch led lights to rails so you have lights inside the bed with cover closed and youre getting the groceries out ...lol..people have been steeling the rubber toyota hitch plug.i took mine and got a pc of alum sq stock and super rtv it inside the rubber. then drilled a hole in the alum sq for the hitch lock pin...try steeling that one ...not so easy now...lol

Related Content You Might Like: