• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking at a 2008 Tacoma 4WD

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm going to drive out later today to take a look at this 2008 Tacoma DoubleCab 4WD truck. I honestly can't make up my mind if those are some type of OEM rim that was painted (or an option?) or if they are aftermarket with some type of Toyota cap.

Truck has 52k miles on it, and they're asking more for it than I wanted to spend, but oh well, such is life. They've had it for at least 2 weeks, maybe 3. I'll see if the truck checks out first, if it does then I'll see if they want to play ball.

tacoma-2008-4wd-trd-sr5.jpg
2008 toyota tacoma double cab lift kit 4WD 4X4.jpg
2008-tacoma-4x4-1.jpg
2008-tacoma-4wd-1.jpg
tacoma-2008-4wd-trd-sr5-bed.jpg

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Question? Does anyone know if those are painted (or powercoated) OEM rims or if they are in fact aftermarket with a Toyota insert?

TruckOn

I have an 06 with about 80,000 on it. This is only 54!? That is amazing. I would consider it. I mean, mine runs great for being almost 10 years old.

Britanica

TTC Chicks
Love the color and the all black tires. Always has been a favorite look on a truck for me. I don't believe they came like that. I can't tell if they were painted or not, to hard to tell not being in person.

JEH714

The wheels appear to be stock '08 wheels that have either been plasti-dipped (which you can literally peel off if it begins to degrade) or powder coated. It's hard to tell which, as some guys do an amazing job with plasti-dip. Truck looks bitchin!

Related Content You Might Like: