• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Its A Ghost Town

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
If we could just get 20 regular members on this website, that we're committed to showing up every day for one month. That's all that it would take for this website to take off and be just as big and popular as the biggest websites on the planet today. We've gotten to the point where we've maybe had 8 or 10 regular members that posted on a regular basis but we didn't really need to hit about 20. If everyone who would have came to this website on a regular basis, would actually post messages... The site will take off immediately.

If we could just get 20 regular members on this website, that we're committed to showing up every day for one month. That's all that it would take for this website to take off and be just as big and popular as the biggest websites on the planet today. We've gotten to the point where we've maybe had 8 or 10 regular members that posted on a regular basis but we didn't really need to hit about 20. If everyone who would have came to this website on a regular basis, would actually post messages... The site will take off immediately.
It'll happen.. Friend of mine has a 86 w 35's. Complete truck is rhinolined, its pretty awesome, I'll get him up here

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
It'll happen.. Friend of mine has a 86 w 35's. Complete truck is rhinolined, its pretty awesome, I'll get him up here
Well, history on this site. I set it up back in 2005 and let it run without much attention for a good solid 5 years. Then I actually started to try to expand it and we keep getting these periods where we've had up to 10 active members who posted every day (not to mention at all the semi-active members who post a few times per month) ... so even though we get anywhere from 10 to 20,000 visitors per month on the site, it's never reached critical mass yet.

Maybe we should do some more contests on here to give stuff away to members who are active.

Well, history on this site. I set it up back in 2005 and let it run without much attention for a good solid 5 years. Then I actually started to try to expand it and we keep getting these periods where we've had up to 10 active members who posted every day (not to mention at all the semi-active members who post a few times per month) ... so even though we get anywhere from 10 to 20,000 visitors per month on the site, it's never reached critical mass yet.

Maybe we should do some more contests on here to give stuff away to members who are active.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yep Steve I know you have had this same discussion about this site a few times, its never really fired up. Don't know why.
Maybe you need to hide a few pokemon around here to get people moving, then seem to be going everywhere else for them.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That's not a bad idea. :) I think facebook started stealing people away, but now facebook traffic is down and people are starting to find sites like this valuable again.

Related Content You Might Like: