• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Is the Toyota Tacoma a truck you can keep for a lifetime?

Nana

TTC Chicks
Tacoma is known for being a reliable truck, some people look at vehicles as an investment, and won’t spend money on a truck that work for the long term. How long do you plan to keep your Tacoma?

Last edited:

OneGoo

And who would spend money on a car that will get old before he does :p anyway I already have a Tacoma but I want to upgrade to a newer version when I have the chance, and then the longer I can keep it the better .

Last edited:

Jarred

100 Posts
Tacos are sure reliable trucks that is easy to maintain.

And who would spend money on a car that will get old before he does :p anyone I already have a Tacoma but I want to upgrade to a newer version when I have the chance, and then the longer I can keep it the better .
And with the new 2016 tacoma that is very teasing!

OneGoo

Tacos are sure reliable trucks that is easy to maintain.

And with the new 2016 tacoma that is very teasing!
Very reliable truck! And it’s also the number one vehicle for resale value according to Kelly Blue Book.

TDave

100 Posts
Every Toyota I've had or family has had, always runs great, but the body falls apart way before the engine does. Better that, than the other way around.

I think I'd almost trust a carburetor than a fuel injected engine, if the weather was fair.

Related Content You Might Like: