• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How about the reliability of tacoma? is this a good deal for tacoma?

bestgun

My last ram always has some small problems and it is annoyed. I hope that my new truck is reliable. I know some toyota sedans are reliable. How about the toyota truck-tacoma?
In addition, I got the deal from autopriceshare program. $28336 for 2015 tacoma (4WD Double Cab Long Bed V6 Automatic). Is it a good one? Thanks friends

Last edited:

rickoshay45

They are pretty legendary for being long lasting. I have seen some with 350,000 on other forums. And a while ago there was a woman with 500,000 on hers.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
They are pretty legendary for being long lasting. I have seen some with 350,000 on other forums. And a while ago there was a woman with 500,000 on hers.
Toyota has produced more than average the number of highly reliable vehicles put out on the world's roads.

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
Yep- gotta agree with everyone else on this thread. You're going to love it! My boyfriend is really attached to his Toyota Tacoma. He purchased a brand new one two years ago- and I swear it's still as good as new (after A LOT of use!). You won't regret that purchase.

Related Content You Might Like: