• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hi My Is Aaron. And I Have A Toyota Addiction.

Aaron martin

I am just joking about the Toyota addiction part. But I have a 1986 Toyota 4x4 pickup at home that has a 22re in it this little truck has been a good little truck.

image.jpg

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
Welcome Aaron! What a picture. Your truck looks awesome. How long have you had it? Did you do any customizations to it? It looks awesome and extremely well taken care of for being an 80's truck!

Aaron martin

Welcome Aaron! What a picture. Your truck looks awesome. How long have you had it? Did you do any customizations to it? It looks awesome and extremely well taken care of for being an 80's truck!
I would not say to trucks that well taken care of belt the only things I've done is I put RV Cammin the motor. Change the door pins to clevis pins for easy removal of the doors. Suspension is bone stock. But if you were get to close to truck there are imperfections in the paint and it's not a perfect truck bumper is a bit of my work but it still needs to be finished at the moment I have better things to worry about but I will be getting back to it shortly.

Aaron martin

I hope I stick around but I am a professional driver. And I am going back to work to day so I might not be on for a bet.

Related Content You Might Like: