• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hi From Sunny South Florida!

Lon Ross

Hi, I am new here. I just bought a 1996 T100. I don't know if there is a thread for T100's. or if this is just a Toyota Truck forum without divided models pages, any advice is apprecated, thanks, Lon

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome from Virginia Lon. There is a forum section for your T100 - click on "Forums" tab at top of page - scroll down to "Toyota Tech Forums" - you will find the "Toyota T100 Truck" section there. Or click here: Toyota T100 Truck Forum

Tell us about your truck and share some pictures of it if you would like. Lots of good info and people here. Any questions just ask.

Lon Ross

And here is one of the hood scoops, just laying on there as I plan to repaint the hood due to damaged paint from PO's bug guard I took off,
trdrs1.jpg
and I bought a new grill and plan to paint the bumper gloss black soon

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Very sharp looking Tundra! First time I seen a hood scoop like that - nice.

Lon Ross

Very sharp looking Tundra! First time I seen a hood scoop like that - nice.
Thanks! I got them on fleebay for 50 bucks, they are Wade scoops and come ready to paint and with the grills. I also got a new front grill for 29 bucks including shipping, plan to install it soon and paint the front bumper gloss black.

Lon Ross

You know, Honda a used to say "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" back in the day when Honda was trying to sell motorcycle's in the US. We, I have to say from my short time here, I meet the nicest people driving a Toyota truck here! Thanks for all the welcomes, some forums are not so friendly, glad to be here, thanks, Lon

carton33

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Also nobody would mind if you'd post more pictures of your ride! See you 'round!

Lon Ross

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Also nobody would mind if you'd post more pictures of your ride! See you 'round!
Thanks! I know many here have nice expensive trucks. I am just fixing up a old Tonka LOL, but it is nice to see members interested in the old trucks as well!! Thanks, Lon

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thanks! I know many here have nice expensive trucks. I am just fixing up a old Tonka LOL, but it is nice to see members interested in the old trucks as well!! Thanks, Lon
Even jerry Seinfeld said on one of his Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee episodes that his favorite category of car is the vehicle that was not exquisitely maintained but yet somehow continues to sold your own and just performs and drives without any major issues.

Related Content You Might Like: