• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Help With Toyota Tundra Lift

Zip

Hey guys. I am looking to install Toytec lift on my 15 tundra. I am between the Boss 3 inch lift and the T1 Zone 5 inch lift. My big question is with the T1 5 inch lift. My question is.. would I have to buy anything else with it to make it work? Im going with the American Outlaw bunker wheel. And PROBABLY BF GoodRich KO2's. 35's.

Ok so any info would be much appreciated!!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey guys. I am looking to install Toytec lift on my 15 tundra. I am between the Boss 3 inch lift and the T1 Zone 5 inch lift. My big question is with the T1 5 inch lift. My question is.. would I have to buy anything else with it to make it work? Im going with the American Outlaw bunker wheel. And PROBABLY BF GoodRich KO2's. 35's.

Ok so any info would be much appreciated!!
What wheel size are you going with?

TruXXter4

I installed a 5 in lift kit by myself this winter, and that was the first major suspension mod I did in my life. I mean, I have experience in replacing shoks and stuff, yet did not have a chance to try out my skills in real rebuilds. Chreck out an instruction here, I found it helpful when was about to do the job. It's about a Ford truck, yet you will see all the tools specified there. Wish you luck and do not forget to post a picture!

Related Content You Might Like: