• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

HELP with my KNUCKLES!!!!!!

I have hit a roadblock on the total truck rebuild....I have all my front axle parts painted and ready to assemble but now I am in serious need of a TOYOTA SST-09634-60013 so I can align the knucles. Does ANYONE know where I can get one or borrow for a bit. I cannot assemble this without and cannot find one on the market. certainly not wishing to give my first born to acquire one..

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
At the risk of sounding like a parrot, try trdparts4u.com
The parts guys are hardcore off roaders that work on a lot of older Toyota's

Jazz thanks I found this forum already, but cant seem to get a reply as to the Dimensions...
tbplus10- Ive tried to access that site I keep getting an error. I cant believe this SST is so damned hard to locate!!!!! Hell Id gladly buy the damned thing and rent it out to others afterwards....

I was told no one really uses this device anymore...even old Toy service mechanics keep saying they dont recall. I was told to put the same amount of shims on top and bottom and on both wheels. then check the load with fish scale per the service manual, I put .042 shims on top and .040 on bottom and got 7-7.5 on my scale after torque. so hopefully I'll be good to go.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
When I think of a fish scale, I think of something like this with a hook and hold the thing up in the air hooked through the gills.

Related Content You Might Like: