• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hello, new member here ~ 1991 toyota pickup extended cab 22re

zion

hello Evey one I'm a new owner of a 1991 toyota pickup extended cab 22re that is very nice only thing i need for it is the rear wire harness its the harness that goes in to the rear tail lights im been looking on ebay and cant find any thing hop you all can help me

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, where from? Should be able to find a wire harness from one of our parts vendors on the site ...

zion

nop just oxmoor group were are the vinder on here what section do i need to go too no luck on the complete wire harness for the brake light i think the fuel pump is wired in with the rear wire harness

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Great looking truck, when did you get it?

You said ...
only thing i need for it is the rear wire harness its the harness that goes in to the rear tail lights
... why is it that you need this wire harness?

zion

Great looking truck, when did you get it?

You said ...

... why is it that you need this wire harness?
i got the truck last week and it was pull be hind a rv its whole life got it from an old man he cut and splice into all the wires in the rear wiring harness they're all crowded pretty far into the wire harness repaired the best I could so wanting to put a new or used one in with no modifications to the wiring harness

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Welcome to ttc!

Here's my generic welcome message. Where are you from and what are you driving? Post pics too in the gallery! Ask specific questions in a forum related to your vehicle.

Related Content You Might Like: