• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Getting a 2014 Taco TRD O.R. Spruce Mica. Any suggestions?

SharkRider

100 Posts
A friend of mine paid 37,500 OTD for a build. Is that a good deal? I felt it was, but you never know. H should get his hands on it soon.

Boomer27

2014 DCSB OR 4WD w/ OEM roof rack, Predator step rails (neither of which I planned to add), Entune Audio Plus and all-weather mats for $31,800 OTD (tax, title, license, fees included). Blue Ribbon Metallic, not Spruce Mica. I used the USAA buying service to start the negotiations.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
2014 DCSB OR 4WD w/ OEM roof rack, Predator step rails (neither of which I planned to add), Entune Audio Plus and all-weather mats for $31,800 OTD (tax, title, license, fees included). Blue Ribbon Metallic, not Spruce Mica. I used the USAA buying service to start the negotiations.
How long have you had it? Let's see some pics.

Boomer27

Purchased on 12 April. I'm out of the country right now (contractor, Afghanistan) but will post pictures when I return in July. I've added a bed extender (AMP HD Max), Pop & Lock tail gate handle, tailgate hinge lock, two bike clamps in the bed, and wheel locks. After reading all of the posts on this site I've created a list of future mods. Hauling bikes and kayaks was always the first objective, though.

Related Content You Might Like: