• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Gator Trifold Tonneau

rps20160803_200735.jpg
Nice Lil cover for $229.00. I couldnt be happier with it. If you have any mechanical ability, and a half a hr, your rolling undercover. Probably the cheapest, soft trifold out there.
4 out of 5 stars
rps20160803_200735.jpg

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I have a Tri-Fold cover on my Chevy, not a Gator, but looks the same and cost about the same. I like the tri fold due to the ease of folding out of the way when hauling larger items.
My only complaint would be after 4 years the stitching is starting to rot away, I'll have to see which is more readable, replacing the cover or getting an upholstered to Redditch it.

I have a Tri-Fold cover on my Chevy, not a Gator, but looks the same and cost about the same. I like the tri fold due to the ease of folding out of the way when hauling larger items.
My only complaint would be after 4 years the stitching is starting to rot away, I'll have to see which is more readable, replacing the cover or getting an upholstered to Redditch it.
I do like mine also. But in reality .... 4 yes , for a econo cover, that's not bad.
Its funny, my son plays travel baseball, and all the chairs, portable tent, cooler, just get replaced every year. We call em disposable. But yeah four years, that's good

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yes your right 4 years for something made of cloth thats in all kinds of weather all year long is good, but I'm a cheap sob and I expected it to last forever.

Related Content You Might Like: