• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Damaged The Taco Already... (toyota Tacoma)

Sarge261

Well just like the title reads,

Had some guy in a rusty old plow truck a few cars ahead of me loose his scraper blade yesterday. Thankfully no one was hurt, the guy in front of me got the worst of it. My truck sustained damage to both driver side tires, but that was it. Toyota road side assistance was awesome, towed the truck right to my shop, helped my get it inside on the lift, no problems. very professional.

Luckily for me I just had to replace my tires, no other body, suspension, or wheel damage to speak of. I replaced all 4 tires with some BFG Rugged Terrain T/A's. I also had a chance to remove the TRD Sport stickers off the bed. I liked the TRD decal but they took it alittle too far with the addition of Sport 4x4 I feel. I may add the older style TRD decal that said Toyota Racing Development.

Ill post pictures here eventually when I figure out how and I can get the truck cleaned up.

Sarge

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Bummer to hear about the damage but glad it was not worse.

Sarge261

Yeah no worries, at least got the first damage out of they early, no one got hurt and it didn't need any paint or body work.

Sarge

Jarred

100 Posts
Good to hear its not that bad damage Sarge and no one is hurt. Got some pics of the damage?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts

Had some guy in a rusty old plow truck a few cars ahead of me loose his scraper blade yesterday. Thankfully no one was hurt, the guy in front of me got the worst of it. My truck sustained damage to both driver side tires, but that was it. Toyota road side assistance was awesome, towed the truck right to my shop, helped my get it inside on the lift, no problems. very professional.

Luckily for me I just had to replace my tires, no other body, suspension, or wheel damage to speak of. I replaced all 4 tires with some BFG Rugged Terrain T/A's. I also had a chance to remove the TRD Sport stickers off the bed. I liked the TRD decal but they took it alittle too far with the addition of Sport 4x4 I feel. I may add the older style TRD decal that said Toyota Racing Development.

Ill post pictures here eventually when I figure out how and I can get the truck cleaned up.

Sarge
Get it all straightened out?

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I would also remove the TRD stickers before some artist slips a "U" in there. Those BFG's are good tires. I am running Wild Country snow rated tires. Not impressed at all in the snow but the fact they are snow rated gives me a 10% discount on insurance

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
lol, never heard of anyone doing that with the TRD logo, too funny.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts

Sarge
Hey @Sarge261 how's that Tacoma treating you?

Related Content You Might Like: