• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Ask Me About How -200 Degree Cryotherapy Really Works For Me

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I was skeptical, but threw my back out a week ago and was in agony. Couldn't tie my shoes before I went it, two minutes at -202F and I was able to bend over and touch my toes when I was done. It was amazing to say the least.

Trying to add pics.

Attachments

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I have never tried it -- but glad Cryotherapy has worked for you. There has been a few times in the past I could (and would) have tried it. Nothing like back pain. :confused:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Just amazing. Back was in crazy pain. Literally went from agony to just a bit of tightness and discomfort in just a few minutes.

This is a good intro video on what it does.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The cold reduces inflammation like a 45 min ice bath in a mins. Shrinks down the blood vessels, nerve endings, etc.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Very cool and only 2 1/2 minutes. You are fortunate it was successful. They mention blood vessels constricting. There be some other serious shrinkage at -202!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Ha. I'm going again. Third time. Overall my back is better except the right side starting at my sciatica so I'm thinking I strained my hammy and did some soft tissue damage. Hope it's not a bulging disc.

Kayin

Very interesting....I work in a rehab setting where physios will do acupuncture, exercises, heat/cold compress, etc...but I've never heard of cryotherapy being discussed as something that we should be looking in to....

How long do you find that you get relief for? Days? Weeks? Months?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Very interesting....I work in a rehab setting where physios will do acupuncture, exercises, heat/cold compress, etc...but I've never heard of cryotherapy being discussed as something that we should be looking in to....

How long do you find that you get relief for? Days? Weeks? Months?
So probably only about three-quarters of the pain came back. And talking with a doctor about this the theory is it was severe inflammation and the blast of cold help it shrink blood vessels reducing inflammation and thereby allowing me to get to recovery faster. After three sessions my pain was down, I don't know maybe 80%? I'm about to do another session today.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Still doing this 3x weekly. No major back issues in 8 weeks.

Ask me anything about cryotherapy and cryosaunas.

20170801_184018.jpg

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I've got low back pain now, a few minutes on a roller and it's better.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
If I do all the chores I want to do this weekend I going to need Cryotherapy myself.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
So, I think my mattress is the cause of my back pain. I slept on the couch and it's a ton better. I think the sag in the mattress is throwing my spine off.

ElenaDeborah11

My husband also suffered from back pain, and we changed the mattress for a Lucid mattress and it started to get better. Of course, the main thing was the therapy, but we tried to take into account all the things.

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: