• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

DFW TX Crazy North Texas Summer 2016

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So the weather in north Texas is crazy this year. Mild winter, rainy spring and 1/2 of the summer. Then it got hot with a record high off 107 just s a few days ago.

Now we're looking at 10 days of cooler weather with rain! I've lived in DFW now for 17 years and I've never seen a summer like this.

Screenshot_2016-08-15-17-23-12.png

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I will be glad myself when the weather cools down a bit in VA. These last few weeks have been rough. We did have a two day break a week and a half or so ago where the temps dropped down in the 70's. We are paying for that now. Weird weather no doubt.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I was hoping for one last blast in the sun before the kids head back to school (next week) and before I land this job that I'm going after (hopefully next week as well). Not only that, but it's heavy cloud cover so it's hard to even get a UV tan that you can still get when those rays come through the white fluffy clouds (see the UV index ... it's low until 8/24 & the kids start school on 8/23 I think).

Just crazy, it's August in Dallas Texas and not a single day in a 20-day period over 90 degrees. I don't think i've seen more than a handful of sub-90 degree days here in August since I moved here 17 years ago this month.

crazy-texas-weather-2016.png

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
So it's set to be sunny TOMORROW! Then rain again the day after that.

This is a crazy messed-up summer. It's rained or been cloudy every day for 11 days in a row.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
... and I have a job interview tomorrow. I was hoping to get a tan so I'm not all pasty white and unhealthy looking, lol.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Best of luck with the job interview. Send some rain over my way. :)

Related Content You Might Like: