• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Caught Someone Breaking Into Cars At A Children's Hospital Parking Garage

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, how deep into drugs do you have to be to break into vehicles parked Aust a children's hospital?

Seriously, we went to visit a child who's been at Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth Texas for a week now, after having surgery. My wife stayed in the car because our youngest was taking a nap, she texted me after a few minutes saying somebody was walking around the parking garage trying to break into SUVs.

Looks like he popped the lock on a pickup truck, and had some kind of a universal key thing that he was using to try to break into many vehicles that she saw, some of the witness also saw this and called the police saying he was trying to do that on another floor as well.

I get it that people get hooked on drugs and they're looking for quick cash comma but nobody comes to a children's hospital for a good reason, usually it's pretty bad so hopefully they'll throw the book at this guy.

So because the wife called 911, I ran down and saw an armed security guard & told him what was going on and the police showed up and we eventually got him. They caught him and took him away.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Wow - how stupid can people get? Glad the crook got caught and taken away.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Unfortunately the area around Cooks, Harris Methodist, and Plaza Med center is full of trash that has nothing better to do with their lives than look for targets of opportunity. I've had my service truck broken into 4 times in the last 6 years while parked in that area, during daylight hours. Its a highly patrolled area, just lots of trash wandering around.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Cops say this type of petty theft has exploded over the past 15 years with the rise of meth. They're looking for quick cash items they can pawn or even sell on craigslist to get they're next fix.

But inside the parking garage are massive and very obvious security cameras, so they're more than likely able to piece together this guy's path of vehicles he broke into.

I guess not only do you have to be clueless about cameras, but also just not care about the families of those who have a child in the hospital.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
And I have a good way to take care of these pieces of trash - but I better keep it to myself. :mad:

Related Content You Might Like: