• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Camping Adventures Of The Toyota Family

Would you be interested in a group camping trip expedition with other members of toyotatruckclub.com

• Total voters

Jeremy

Hello all, I wanted to start this thread In hopes of finding people who would want to link up for a weekend of camping and riding trails somewhere in-between West. Virginia and Pennsylvania. I was hoping that maybe around labor day weekend or even for labor day weekend we could plan and set something up once its a bit cooler out. Please share your ideas and thoughts!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome to TTC Jeremy. Meeting up with other members is always a fun thing to do. Unfortunately, finding some extra free time is tough for me. Have any preliminary ideas of where you may be camping & riding?

Jeremy

Honestly I'm new to a lot of things. I've heard that green ridge state forest has some great primative camping and decent trails to ride..I'm hoping to find places in the mid Atlantic or northeast region. I don't mind driving if enough people are willing to link up for a great weekend in the woods wherever it may be.

upatree64

wished I lived closer to that area of the country Jeremy. I go camping deep in the back woods 2 or 3 times a year. I just got back from about a 3 day adventure all by lonesome [but never got lonely]. I hope you'll be able to connect with some members and have a great time bud.

Jeremy

Thanks! That sounds awesome! Spread the word! There are city boys who live for everything but the city!!!

Related Content You Might Like: