• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Buying New Toyota Tacoma ~ Need Help Getting Invoice Pricing

dwelling21

hello all!!,
I am a new member and would first like to say hello to everyone. i am in maine and i am hoping i can get some help from you experienced toyota folks on buying a new toyota tacoma.

I was wondering if there is a website to get tacoma invoice pricing? I have found one for jeep, but not toyota tacomas. I am doing research before buying, because like most people, i just want to get a decent, fair price. I am looking at a new sr5 off road tacoma, with an msrp at 35722.

I understand prices vary region to region, but maybe someone could look at that msrp and let me know how much i could take off that and feel good about it. I was thinking 4300 off of msrp before taxes. please let me know what you think. it is a four door model, 4x4, 3.5l with many great options. thanks so much and take care everyone. thanks for the help!!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome to TTC. You can get invoice and MSRP pricing for just about any vehicle online. On my last 3 new vehicle purchases I got below invoice by using TrueCar.com Enter your zip code and you can build your vehicle the way you want it and have dealers in your area compete for your business. Also check out edmunds.com - they list vehicle invoice prices as well. Between these two sites you will know exactly what invoice vs msrp pricing is. More than likely, you will be more educated on the vehicle than the dealer. This upper hand helps significantly when buying pretty much anything.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Did those sites help you out? They can be a bit confusing at first but once you get a handle of navigating the sites they can provide lots of good info.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site. Are you looking for a 2016 or 2017 new Tacoma?

Related Content You Might Like: