• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Ball joints

Tattooedscum

Where can I find ball joints and tie rods for a 4wd 83 pickup? The only one I seem to find is the driver outer tie rod. I need all steering componets. Idler arm everything.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Are you looking for stock OEM quality or are you looking for something beefier to handle those meats you're rolling with (if that's your truck in your avatar)?

Tattooedscum

I'm looking for oem. It's a trail truck everything's original up front. But I'm driving it this winter and I have a mean death wobble so I wanna eliminate some things before I spend too much. It's a hobby truck.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Hmm, a death wobble, since your factory leaf sprung do you happen to have a lift?
Check the angle of the drag link before you spend lots of money on other parts.
Drag link is the most popular cause of death wobble on lifted leaf spring trucks. Drag link needs to be horizontal to the ground with no angle at all or, you get wobble!!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Try trdparts4u.com, Ive bought many parts from them for my oldr Toyota 4x4's. They either have the partsor know where to get them, the counter guys are offroad enthusiasts and more than a few of them own 84 -87 Toyota 4x4's

Related Content You Might Like: