• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Any Tacoma Off-road Stories?

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I've mostly ventured into the Barney Riley which is close to the Nevada state line. Parts of it, especially close to the Carson River, is loaded with rocks and potholes. You have to be very careful, but it's fun. Where've you gone? I probably won't go elsewhere until I "master" this trail.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Hey Wyatt arent you one of the guys from Demello off-road?
I met Jason a few years back when he came out to Texas for the First Texas Takeover at Barnwell Mountain with Toyota of Dallas and the Toyota Trail Riders.
Even though my 99 Tacoma is sitting in the backyard waiting on time and energy for an engine rebuild she's still wearing her Demello bed bar and Sliders, great products and a great company to deal with.

AWSUMDC

Hey Wyatt arent you one of the guys from Demello off-road?
I met Jason a few years back when he came out to Texas for the First Texas Takeover at Barnwell Mountain with Toyota of Dallas and the Toyota Trail Riders.
Even though my 99 Tacoma is sitting in the backyard waiting on time and energy for an engine rebuild she's still wearing her Demello bed bar and Sliders, great products and a great company to deal with.

Yep, that me. I haven't been to Texas yet but one day me and the Beast will get out there.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, great video! How many spare tires do you carry with you on these trips?

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Wow, that truck is like spiderman, that's some grip on those meats you've got there. What do tires like that cost anyhow? How much do you have into your truck if I can ask?

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
I went mudding a lot when I was younger in upstate New York. I grew up on a farm and we had tons of land. I'd drive my truck through the woods, through pasture with tons of mud.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I've got a friend who moved to Upstate New York ... well, I guess they call it the North Country up there. They've got a lot of "hills" up there and a lot of open plains with a ton of mud when the snow clears out.

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
I've got a friend who moved to Upstate New York ... well, I guess they call it the North Country up there. They've got a lot of "hills" up there and a lot of open plains with a ton of mud when the snow clears out.
We lived in Cooperstown, New York. Tons of hills/mountains- late spring is an awesome time to go mudding. As there is tons of mud from the newly melted snow. Summers wouldn't be as much mud- so not as fun. But still great to go off-roading up there.

supernovax3

100 Posts
Yeah I've done a lot of mudding here in the midwest as well, but never offroaded like that. How much would all those mods cost anyways?

Related Content You Might Like: