• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Any side panel decoration fans?

Lester

I'm curious if there is any side panel decoration fans? I thought about doing something to spruce up my truck, which is a white-a color I originally thought was cool but now think is boring.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I haven't decorated my truck yet. However, I always liked the look of bright lightening. I'm not sure if yellow would show up well on white, but perhaps a red-orange fire or lightening of some sort.

eriks_tundra

I haven't thought of side panel decor yet. Maybe some two-toned stripes might be nice if the truck you have is only all one color.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I put some tree scrapes down it once when mine was still new, my wife didnt agree that it added character so I repainted and buffed it out. I prefer my trucks solid color and low key, I always attract the wrong attention.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Chippewa, that is some interesting decor. I was thinking more along the lines of stick-ons myself but that is some state of the art deco.

GregH

Yes, Chippawa does have some nice deco on that truck. I might be open to this kind of design, but I also was thinking of more of the stick-on type.

Related Content You Might Like: