• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Any Hood Ornament Suggestions?

eriks_tundra

I'm just curious if people have any close-ups of their hood ornaments if they have any. I'm looking for a really cool design.

Lester

Those are pretty awesome. I'm not sure yet if I'm getting one but if I were I might consider one of these.

eriks_tundra

That is a nice supply. Thank you for showing me the pics. I also wondered...what about a horse or an eagle? Would that look cool? However, the above pics show me some that might suffice.

LairdBrother

yes I think a eagle would look pretty cool. That would make a great toyota tacoma hood ornament. What year Tacoma do you drive?

GregH

I haven't thought about getting a hood ornament. However, if I happen to run across one I like I might.

toyotasrule

100 Posts

What about this one? It's cool isn't it? I just linked to this from a photo I found in Google Images. I don't know who the author is, but I don't take credit for it at all. LOL

Lester

I just found this colored one that I thought would be kind of cool. It's one of the neatest ones I've ever seen.

tarheel

I just found this colored one that I thought would be kind of cool. It's one of the neatest ones I've ever seen.

That one is very art deco to me. Looks awesome. My only thought would be that on a Tacoma it would come off as a little small. Unless it is bigger then it seems in this picture.

tarheel

That's the "classic" hood ornament isn't it? Of course makes me think of Dallas (the show) and the 70s more then anything else. I am betting it looked way cheesy.

Related Content You Might Like: