• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Another Toyota Recall – RAV4 compact SUVs

Sigrid

761,000 RAV4 compact SUVs from the 2006-2010 model years are now being recalled by the Japanese company due to sudden acceleration. The floor mat problem seems to be unresolved.

bebtunes

100 Posts
That is really sad that something so simple could cause accidents, fatal or near fatal crashes. I really hope after the earthquake that they get it fixed asap

SamSmith

Recall is no good for the company reputation it effect the market status of the company. So be careful & solve almost all problems before launching the car.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Recall is no good for the company reputation it effect the market status of the company. So be careful & solve almost all problems before launching the car.
I'm not worried about Toyota, as I said before it should level out in 18 months.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts

Yeah it is not good to company reputation.. Hope toyota will improve their products before release

Related Content You Might Like: