• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Airplane Just Crashed Into Texas Freeway & Hit By Toyota Tacoma!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Air plane crashed today in Arlington Texas on I-20! Good thing that no one was killed.

edit: It looks like the airplane came to rest on the transitional off-ramp/on-ramp between eastbound I-20 and southbound I-287 in Arlington. I had just driven the same exact stretch of road about 2:30 PM on the day of this wreck and the plane crashed at about 5:00 PM.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow. Someone got it on video while it was coming down!

Airplane Crash Landing on Highway 2014 Arlington …:

Perackfez

That must have been a really scary experience for the truck driver, right there. Glad everyone is safe, and that you are too, toyotafan. Crazy how something like this can happen, and where did the pilot go, did he do an evacuation and leap out or, what.

rickoshay45

My Grandson is heartbroken. "Somebody ran over Dusty!". He's into Pixar's "Planes". Definitely looks like a duster. They are usually so low that if anything goes wrong it's going in.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
My Grandson is heartbroken. "Somebody ran over Dusty!". He's into Pixar's "Planes". Definitely looks like a duster. They are usually so low that if anything goes wrong it's going in.
Wow, that's cute. The good news is that the pilot was ok and no one on the ground was hurt. I saw a similar plane to that flying over the Arlington Texas Baseball park last night so they're still in business.

Related Content You Might Like: