• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

4runner Trdpro - Bfgoodrich T/a K02 Tires? Will They Fit?

blg

Truck question - I just got a 4runner TRDPro and love it. Have recently begun doing some modifications and would like to know if the B.F. Goodrich tire T/A KO2 LT275/70R17 will fit in the spare holder. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

blg

also, are you lifting it and what mods are you doing @blg ??
The 275's look great on the 4Runner. With thanks to the research and modifications made by my new friend to his TRD Pro, I'm looking at Gobi rack, Rigid E light bar, southern style slimline front bumper, Warn winch, N-fab nurf steps, Tires (above). His truck looks super!
Hoping to learn if the spare of the KO2 LT275/70R17 will fit in the spare tire holder.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The 275's look great on the 4Runner. With thanks to the research and modifications made by my new friend to his TRD Pro, I'm looking at Gobi rack, Rigid E light bar, southern style slimline front bumper, Warn winch, N-fab nurf steps, Tires (above). His truck looks super!
Hoping to learn if the spare of the KO2 LT275/70R17 will fit in the spare tire holder.
What is the stock tire size?

Jarred

100 Posts
Sounds great set up you are getting. Care to share some pics? Thought there's a slight difference on oem tire size compare to the KO2. Share here when it fit well or needs some work to make it fit. Enjoy the projects.

blg

Sounds great set up you are getting. Care to share some pics? Thought there's a slight difference on oem tire size compare to the KO2. Share here when it fit well or needs some work to make it fit. Enjoy the projects.
Thanks for tire information! Hoping if this tire fits in the space to carry the spare before ordering.
Will share progress - doing one thing at a time. Rack on order & Gobi says 4 to 6 weeks before arrival. Gobi builds upon receiving order and modifies based on light to be mounted. Still weighing front bumper light (may impact cutout), so have not yet ordered the front bumper.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thanks for tire information! Hoping if this tire fits in the space to carry the spare before ordering.
Will share progress - doing one thing at a time. Rack on order & Gobi says 4 to 6 weeks before arrival. Gobi builds upon receiving order and modifies based on light to be mounted. Still weighing front bumper light (may impact cutout), so have not yet ordered the front bumper.
Sounds like you've got quite a few decisions to make on your truck. Is that 4 to 6 weeks still left to wait?

Related Content You Might Like: