1. Welcome To ToyotaTruckClub.com!

We started way back in 2005 and are one of the oldest Toyota Truck & SUV forums on the internet. If you have any questions about your Toyota Truck, SUV, Crossover or Minivan, or just want to connect with other Toyota owners around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!
  2. 701
    NEW MEMBERS CONTEST

We've got something new and exciting going on here at Toyota Truck Club!

Starting with the month of June, ALL NEW MEMBERS who register during the month will be entered into a drawing for a $30 Amazon Gift Card! At the end of June, we'll draw the name of one lucky new member! Each month, we'll start up again with a new prize, to welcome in our new faces.

$30 Amazon Giftcard - New Members Contest

2015 Toyota Tundra Discussion

Discussion in 'Toyota Tundra Forum' started by toyotafan, Nov 20, 2013.

1. toyotafan

toyotafan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Credit:
    2,980,115pts
    What's everyone looking forward to seeing in the upcoming 2015 Toyota Tundra?
  2. Buddyfixit

Buddyfixit New Member

Credit:
    33,274pts
    The same things that are on the 2014 since i just bought one...
    toyotafan likes this.
  3. toyotafan

toyotafan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Credit:
    2,980,115pts
    How do you like it? What did you get and how about some pics.

We're big on pics on this forum.
  4. Buddyfixit

Buddyfixit New Member

Credit:
    33,274pts
    So far so good. Been a tacoma driver for 17 years and finally upgraded from my 2012 tacoma crew cab to the 2014 tundra crew cab. I typically like to order my trucks exactly how I want them but on this tundra I grabbed one off the lot. I had been jonesing for a 2014 tundra since I saw them online. Ended up with a silver tss edition 4.6 v8 sr5 upgrade and tow pkg. Has been a bit of pump shock but expecting better mpg after some breakin.
    TacoJennifer likes this.
  5. TacoJennifer

TacoJennifer New Member

Credit:
    152,331pts
    That sounds great. Post some pics when you get a change.