• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2015 Roof Rack/ladder

vandexa4

Searched for both of these in the forum... either I'm not very good at finding them or I'm just so new to this that everyone already knows the answers and didn't have to ask!

Anyway, I'm wanting to get a ladder for the back of my rig. The only one I have found is a Gobi brand. Anyone familiar with any other ladder out there? I like the ladder but the roof rack that it is paired with is pretty steep in price. I have spoken to one person who has this ladder but has made their own rack classic ringtone. Anyone else have this ladder but paired with a different roof rack? Or can anyone at least help me determine what "shape" rack I would need to pair together?

Sort of on the same note... When I'm looking for a rack, unfortunately, I didn't negotiate the cross bars on top. Can I find a rack out there that doesn't require them?

I hope I make sense!! Thank you everyone!!

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sorry, i'm not picking up on what you're looking for. You're wanting a roof-rack to hold a ladder, or you want a roof rack and some type of storable ladder that will help you get to the top of the roof rack?

Related Content You Might Like: