• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Review

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Review
Toyota has given me a new 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD truck to review this week. I'm in the middle of putting it through the paces, watch for a full review next week. I think I need it to rain so I can find some mud to throw around and text out the 4X4 system. :) Here's some shots of the truck right now, it's a deep metallic forest green color, what do you think?

0516121526b.jpg
0516121527a.jpg
0516121527b.jpg
0516121527c.jpg
0516121527d.jpg
0516121528a.jpg
0516121528c.jpg
0516121529b.jpg
0516121530.jpg
0516121532b.jpg
0516121533.jpg

Last edited:

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Nice looking little truck, do I sense a trip to Home Depot in the near future? Gotta test it overloaded.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Not sure how they compare, but the sport package handled very well. I didn't get much chance to go offroad, but you can feel the front-wheel pull when you do shift into 4WD mode. Full review is written, will post it this week or next week online here.

GregH

I like how the sun shines on the truck in the very first photo shown above. It makes the truck appear as though it has a green tint in it. I would actually have preferred the green-black over the traditional black, but either way it does look pretty cool.

antonino

100 Posts
Geez man, would you really overload a truck looking so good looking like 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD? When will Toyota GIVE me a new car to review?.. I'll be writing reviews for it if that happens!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Geez man, would you really overload a truck looking so good looking like 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD? When will Toyota GIVE me a new car to review?.. I'll be writing reviews for it if that happens!
Hah, I'll make some phone calls. :)

antonino

100 Posts
LOL!. Make your call quick please. I'm dying to have this truck! One heck of a "pu**y magnet truck" eh!

toyotasrule

100 Posts
So what's the latest report on your Tacoma's performance? Did you post it in this thread or another? I just didn't see it yet. I know you were going to get it dirty on purpose, and I wondered if you got a chance to do that.

antonino

100 Posts
Well, I guess, i'll just be dreaming of having a free toy like this from Toyota for making reviews for them. LOL!

TruckStruck1

yes Toyota has always been a common brand in the North America region !!! now this Tacoma seems to be a good truck for transportation of goods as well as for long drives !!!

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Keep this thread moving, what's everyone think of the TRD package? How many members/visitors here have it?

Related Content You Might Like: