• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2006 Sequoia Limited With Rusty Frame -- Anyone Else???

leschroederentzel

TTC Chicks
Hey, guys! I have a 2006 Sequoia that was on the East Coast until this January of 2016 and has an incredibly rusted out frame. I just called Toyota Customer Service to tell them about it (make sure you have your VIN# ready for the call) and I was able to be passed on to the CSR's supervisor because I wanted to know if there was anything else that I could do to get help in this situation. They were very helpful and said to contact anyone on the forums that I've read about the same type of situation, so you guys would call in as well. Call 1-800-331-4331 and hit 2 to speak with someone about Recalls. They said that if even 5 or 6 people call in about the same type of situation, they will log it and look into fixing it promptly. So everyone, PLEASE CALL!!!!

By the way, it's not just for the 2006 model. If you have anything from 2005 on up, CALL!!!!!!!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thanks for posting, we get these from time to time. Do you have pics of your frame that you can share?

Related Content You Might Like: