• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1987 Pickup Repair Manual / Exploded Parts Diagrams :: Online ?

87Pickup

Does anyone have a great online source for 2nd gen 1985-1988 Pickup Parts Diagrams and Repair Manual.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This is a duplicate post isn't it? I think I tried to find the exploded view diagram but I wasn't able.

87Pickup

I bought this one online, but its not worth the paper its printed on. Too many Land Cruiser details - bad fuzzy small images for items I wish to take apart and unfortunately major focus on engine (not very high rez pictures or diagrams there either). I leave the engine to a real mechanic, but like to fix all other components one by one.

Attachments

87Pickup

Does anyone have this book and will it have high resolution images and exploded diagrams of every corner of the truck. It is 10 times the cost of the Chilton Book... would like to know the content before spending $ 200.

Attachments

87Pickup

Not bad as a start - low resolution and fasteners missing in many diagrams. But a great start Thank you Toyotafan !

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
There's a lot more of these diagrams to be found on the various parts websites platforms. Seems to be about 3 or 4 different suppliers of the data, so you have a few to look at and most of the time you can find the type of diagram that will help you understand how everything fits together.

Related Content You Might Like: