• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1980 Toyota Hilux

yoursurfer

I recently picked up the nice little truck, hoping to find or source some parts to make her even nicer.

In need of door panels, carpet kit, roll bar, stock wheel or center caps for current wheels.

IMG_1266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Very nice! Welcome to the site and upload more pics. Body looks to be in decent shape. Looks like you're going to do quite a bit of work on the interior. How does she run?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Such a good look in girl, ya don't see that model much now days, certainly not in that good condition.

yoursurfer

Here are a few more pics, would like to find an original set of wheels for the truck, really a nice truck, original paint, no rust except driver floor board small hole. Needs some interior work, dash cap, door panels and new seat covers. Has a 116,000 original miles, just changed the timing chain set up, new carb, new radiator. Run great, 4 wheel drive works perfectly, original owner installed air horns that play Dukes of Hazard melody

Attachments

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Here are a few more pics, would like to find an original set of wheels for the truck, really a nice truck, original paint, no rust except driver floor board small hole. Needs some interior work, dash cap, door panels and new seat covers. Has a 116,000 original miles, just changed the timing chain set up, new carb, new radiator. Run great, 4 wheel drive works perfectly, original owner installed air horns that play Dukes of Hazard melody
That's crazy low miles. Really amazing find.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
There is identical truck to that up here fully restored. I'll have to get a pic. I had not seen those bucket seats you have..I like 'em!

Related Content You Might Like: