• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Bumper Stickers: Yay Or Nay?

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
What are your opinions on bumper stickers? My boyfriend hates em', but I gotta be honest: I'm a huge fan of them. I collect them and plaster them all over my 4Runner. My boyfriend thinks it's tacky and doesn't have so much as an air-freshener accenting his Tacoma. Maybe it's a gender-specific preference, but what's your opinion? Do you like bumper stickers- do you have any?

johan

maybe a small window sticker but not bumper stickers. It was tough telling the kids they couldn't put there school bumper stickers on the truck. I would let them hang them on my shop door smiles

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Reminds me of my driver's ed and high school electronics & engineering teacher who once said that there was a time when kids would get made fun of for driving an automatic. He said they said that would say stuff like "Real Men Shift Their Own Gears!" haha, that was more than 25 years ago and he was quoting from the late 70's or early 80's I'm sure.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
High winds loading my boat I got my 55 year old bud to back trailer while I drove boat on. It was then that he pointed out he had never driven a manual.
Not a issue as he understood the mechanicals.
I had shown my own kids pics of clutch flywheel way back as well so they understood the how and whys

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
The only bumpersticker I have on ether of my trucks is this one on my old Chevy, and only because the bumber has a small scratch under the sticker. I do have Summit racing parts on the truck BTW
20180528_195831.jpg

Related Content You Might Like: