• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

BUYING ALL DEAD OR ALIVE Toyota tundra T100 and tacoma

carsmikew

Hi there everone i Specialize in toyota t100, toyota tacoma, toyota 4runner and toyota landcruiser

I do a bit of Tundra as well ...not so much since is V8 and some people complaint about gas

What im Looking For Running or Not Toyota T100 95-98 as long as it has 3.4L V6

Also looking for Toyota 4Runner 95-2010

Toyota Land Cruiser 98-2007

PREFER WITH THE TITLE But IF NO TITLE I WILL USE THEM FOR PARTS

Cash Paid !!!

If you have any questions simply contact me

Attachments

DavidVT

Hi there everone i Specialize in toyota t100, toyota tacoma, toyota 4runner and toyota landcruiser

I do a bit of Tundra as well ...not so much since is V8 and some people complaint about gas

What im Looking For Running or Not Toyota T100 95-98 as long as it has 3.4L V6

Also looking for Toyota 4Runner 95-2010

Toyota Land Cruiser 98-2007

PREFER WITH THE TITLE But IF NO TITLE I WILL USE THEM FOR PARTS

Cash Paid !!!

If you have any questions simply contact me
Hi
I have a 97 T100 with 160K miles - frame is rotten, but everything else in good shape. It is an SR5 manual trans, with bucket seats, I can send you some pictures if you are interested

carsmikew

Hi
I have a 97 T100 with 160K miles - frame is rotten, but everything else in good shape. It is an SR5 manual trans, with bucket seats, I can send you some pictures if you are interested
Please send some pics of frame and the whole car .. and your location
$$$

Thanks

DavidVT

We are in Charlotte VT just south of Burlington - I need to take some pics of the frame, also I have a clean title.

Last edited:

carsmikew

Have you looked through Craigslist? I know in Alaska T100's were very popular and are still being sold by different owners around the state.

There was one posted literally 6 days ago: http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/5188770913.html

And I've seen quite a few others on the site as well.
Thanks for the hint...matter fact i.brought one 2005 Tacoma from there recently..and was planning to go this year for rapid trip with trailer to get another. ..one...

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
Thanks for the hint...matter fact i.brought one 2005 Tacoma from there recently..and was planning to go this year for rapid trip with trailer to get another. ..one...
That's awesome. Toyotas in general are pretty popular up here. My boyfriend has a Tacoma. They work really well in our cold climate and tough driving conditions; which I think is why they're so popular. I'd definitely check out Craigslist if you're heading up. There are a lot of options to buy affordable used trucks up here.

Related Content You Might Like: