• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What phone you got?

Crazy8

I have a galaxy s3 and I am looking to upgrade. Not sure what to go with so I wanna see who all has what to help me make my choice.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I had a Galaxy Note II until it died for no reason recently, so the wife and I swapped phones. She got a Note 4 and I took over her S5 phone, which I really don't like at all. They made it waterproof (which is nice) but there is only one very very very very bad speaker on the device for when you watch videos or listen to music.

Galaxy S5
images.jpg

Galaxy Note 4
url.jpg

Crazy8

Yeah that is what I read. The speaking is almost muffled because it is water proof. Never been a fan of the notes. You know anything about the s6?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, it's almost not worth even having the phone because of the speaker is so bad.

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
I have Iphone 5 and I'm more than satisfied. I like everything about it, it's very comofrtable for me to use. Earlier I've had Samsung, so now I say no for android, became true Iphone fan :D

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I just jumped up from a iPhone 4s to 6 plus. I like it. It was a tight decision between the Note5 and 6s plus.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm really tired of this galaxy s5. Need to move up to the note 4.

Related Content You Might Like: